Monday, May 12, 2008

Heart of the Matter

You may be wondering why I started a blog and how I came up with its name. I thought blogging could be fun and just about everyone does it. I know I enjoy reading them, so I hope mine won't be too boring!

"Bluebonnets" is part of the title, because it's my favorite flower. I was born in Dallas, Texas, and I've always felt a kinship with the state. Even though I don't live there anymore, I have fond memories from my childhood. "Bouncy balls" are the favorite toys of my two cats, George and Gracie. I know you'll hear many more stories about them in the future. George is very mischevious, and Gracie is the perfect little lady. They act unlike any pets I've ever had.

So, there's the background story. I hope you enjoy reading this blog in the future!