Saturday, June 20, 2009

Serendipity 3

You remember the movie, Serendipity with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale? The famous New York ice cream shop now has a location in Las Vegas. It is in front of Caesar's Palace. We had dessert there one night, and it was incredible! I have a big sweet tooth, so I was in heaven!

I had the Peanut Butter Frozen Hot Chocolate...


So tasty -- I had a straw and a spoon!

...and Pat had the Strawberry Fields sundae.

Pat's sundae had strawberry ice cream with strawberry cheesecake mixed in. Then, they put a piece of strawberry cheesecake on top!! He couldn't finish it, so I helped. We still couldn't finish it together!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I went to Serendipity in NYC when I went in 2002, but it was so crowded that we didn't end up actually staying for dessert! So fun....I was so jealous of you that weekend when we were doing the same-old, and knowing you were having fun in Vegas! Enjoy these things before you have kids!!