Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Emmys Fashion

The Emmys were actually entertaining this year! Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious and is the best part of How I Met Your Mother. It's also comforting to see Doogie Howser still on TV. I wonder what happened to Vinnie?

I had a few favorites this year. My top two were Jenna Fischer (in Reem Acra) and Lindsey Price (in J. Mendel). Yes, Jenna chose the safe color of black, but it really worked. The dress fit her and the occasion. And, she's part of the cutest couple on TV - Jim and Pam.



My other favorites were Anna Torv, Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Morrison, and Kara DioGuardi. Anna Torv is the lead in Fringe, one of the best written and inventive shows on TV. I liked the color and design of her gown. Do you think the dress is heavy?


In Marc Bouwer

I found Kara DioGuardi's Badgely Mischka gown refreshing. The gown is beautiful and doesn't garner attention for revealing too much. It's simple like Jennifer Morrison's dress. Calvin Klein is known for its beautiful simplicity, and Francisco Costa adds drama with an origami bow in the back.



In Vera Wang

No comments: