Monday, October 12, 2009

Second Interview

I had a second interview with the company from last week. This time, I had to complete logic and personality tests. The personality test had 434 questions! My arm almost fell off. Each one was a statement that I had to answer true or false. Some were pretty funny. My favorite was "Sometimes I feel like breaking things." There were also a lot of questions about a citizen's ability to vote. Not sure what that was about...

If they don't find me clinically insane, I should still be eligible. :-D

By Thursday, I'll either get an offer or be told they need more deliberation time.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

How funny! 434 questions???!!! I think, unfortunately, I would have to answer "true" to the one you mentioned....especially when I've been by myself with the boys for too many hours in one day!

Can't wait to hear about the job...