Thursday, January 14, 2010

Roll Tide Forever

It has been too long since I've posted. It's not because I didn't want to or because I didn't have anything to talk about. For goodness sake, the University of Alabama won their 13th National Championship!!!! It was truly amazing to watch history being made. You couldn't help but feel sorry for Colt McCoy (a very classy guy), but his arm is healing and he just got engaged. (On the Texas stadium 50-yard line!) I think he'll be fine when he's counting his NFL millions...

Even a week later, it still hasn't sunk in. I can't wait until the first game against San Jose State in the fall. All the videos and images have to change from 12 to 13 national championships and 21 to 22 SEC championships.

It was just Alabama's year. I am so glad this team won it. The players were such great guys off the field, so it makes their 14-0 run even sweeter. How can you not smile after hearing McElroy and Ingram talk about team work and dedication?
GO BAMA!! ROLL TIDE!!


No comments: