Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Amazing George



George's cabinet obsession has reached a new high. (Literally!) He has figured out how to jump from the counter to the top of the refrigerator to the top of the cabinets. That is almost 7 feet off the ground! I immediately make him get down, but it's a new thing to him and he keeps doing it.

I was also woken up at 1am last night, because he was trying to open the cabinets. This time, Gracie got stuck and I had to let her out. Gracie somehow has bad things happen to her, even though George is being mischievous and she's just an accomplice.

I bought some heavy duty child locks today to try to find a solution. I can't believe I'm having to buy child locks for my cats!! George is a super sweet cat, but I have to find a way to channel his energy for good!

No comments: