Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mommy, Give Me Back My Box!

I recently listed my house with the hope to sell it and buy a home with my future husband. That means that I've been "de-personalizing" my house in the past several weeks -- taking down personal photos, using more neutral decor, etc. George and Gracie have had their food, water, and litter box relocated.

For those of you that have been reading my blog for a while, you know that my goofy cat, George, loves boxes. He has one box in particular that he loves sleeping in. Unfortunately for him, that box had to go in the closet to make things look better for potential buyers. I thought he had forgotten about it. Just the other day, I left the closet door open and came back to find him sitting in his box in the closet. He seemed to be screaming, "Mommy, give me back my box!"

2 comments:

Alissa said...

What a smart little fellow! He's wondering why in the world you would have moved it! And....thankfully you had a choice and didn't have to go with that horrible florist. How annoying....you're right, it's amazing (and a shame) that he's in business!

Me said...

My Milo loves boxes too! And reusable grocery bags, and Ikea bags, and pretty much anything he can get into (which is sometimes limited by the fact that he is a BIG cat!). Thankfully he doesn't have a favorite - if he can get in it, it's his favorite!