Friday, April 24, 2009

I Haven't Forgotten You, Blogger

I have been a lazy blogger. It's been two weeks since my last post! One of those weeks was spent on my honeymoon. It was amazing! I will post about it later when I have the pics ready. I will also post the wedding photos when I have them. We should get to see them any day now!

An update on my kitties: George turned 2 years old on April 11, and Gracie's 2nd birthday is tomorrow! They stayed home during the honeymoon with Aunt Al taking care of them. Even though they were lonely, they are much happier at home than at the vet.

Gracie figured out yesterday that the food in the microwave rotates. She was glued to it last night. With Mommy being single until now, that's where most of the food comes from! :-) She is smart enough to understand that!

No comments: