Thursday, April 9, 2009

Only 2 days!

I think I can finally breathe now. I took most of the week off from work, so I could get everything done for the wedding. There is just no way to do it while working a full-time job! As long as all the vendors show up and do their jobs, we should not have any problems.

For most of the planning process, I have remained calm. The past couple weeks have made me stressed. I feel like I've been a beotch, because my nerves are so frazzled. But, I am still no bridezilla!

I'm excited but have butterflies about entering this new phase in my life. I have been an individual all my life, so my thinking will have to change. I can still be me, but now I'll have a husband to consider. I want three things for Saturday: (1) A happy, romantic, and sentimental day, (2) Family and friends to have a great time, and (3) No rain and beautiful weather!!

No comments: