Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It Doesn't Feel Like a Whole Year

Pat and I celebrated our one-year anniversary on Sunday. It doesn't feel like it's been that long! We went through many things during our first year of marriage. I lost my job last summer, and it wasn't easy. I couldn't have gotten through it without Pat. He keeps me positive and focused on the "bigger" picture.

Only last month did we move into our new home together. Just like many others, I put my house on the market during the worst housing slump in years. My house took 16 months to sell.

With the move, we are finally getting to use our wedding gifts. Thanks to all our wonderful guests! I really want to have another wedding. (With the same groom) The first one was so perfect and fun!

We may not have had an "ideal" first year, but I wouldn't change a thing. I am at a better point in my career, and the hardships only made us closer. I look forward to everything to come and am happy to have a wonderful partner! I love you, hubby!

No comments: