Thursday, March 1, 2012

I am a Cat Person

Purina Cat Chow produced a great video with people declaring, "I'm a cat person." Even though I love all animals, I am definitely a cat person. I was eleven when I got my first cat, and I grew up with Chloe. She taught me about the love and respect needed to be owned by a cat.

George and Gracie bring me joy everyday. I'm so proud of my husband for taking to living with cats. He often says that George is "a dog in a cat's body." While I understand what he means, an unknowing public doesn't realize that cats are affectionate, playful, adventurous -- qualities often only given to dogs.

Cats are beautiful, friendly, beguiling, smart -- the list goes on and on. One thing is for sure...I AM A CAT PERSON!



P. S. I wouldn't trade anything for the dogs I've had in my life, especially not our handsome dog, Einstein. He is the sweetest and smartest dog...paws down. :-)

No comments: