Monday, July 21, 2008

Boys (and Girls) of Summer





I'm back from the beach and had a great time.







We came into a little rain when we first arrived, but most of the week was sunny. The house had a spiral staircase that went to a look-out on the roof. It was a great place to take pictures of incoming storms.

We mostly stayed out on the beach. My shoulders were sunburned after the first day. I must have missed them when using my new spray sunscreen! I'm so fair that I can't help ending up with sunburn.

We ate so well on the trip. Over the week, we did a shrimp boil, a fish fry, grilled steaks, and grilled chicken.

The only night that we dined out was Friday. Pat and I decided to go to LuLu's. The food was great! We also went to Waterville on Friday to do some putt-putt golfing and go-cart racing.

I'm glad to be back, but it was so fun to be away for a week!