Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"PC Load Letter"?!?! What does that mean??

With my new position at work, I had to move buildings and cubes. It's been about a month or so, since I changed buildings but still had not moved the stuff from my old cube. Yesterday, I finally found time to pack up my old cube.

I went there expecting all my stuff to be gone or messed with. For some reason, other employees will see an empty cube and "poach" your stuff. If you have a better mouse than them, they take it. If you have a better monitor, they take it. It's really sad. Luckily, the only casualty was my tape dispenser. Yep, someone stole my tape dispenser...

When I told Mom about the move, she compared it to "Office Space." I already knew how shockingly accurate that movie was, but people stealing stuff from your cube is right out of the movie. Remember Milton and his Swingline stapler? How depressing that my office is really like that...

1 comment:

Alissa said...

How funny! I actually remember fighting for people's stuff at PwC when they left....it's crazy how you come to know who has the best stapler and other things in the office! How sad!